With a renewed enthusiasm for photography and local history, I set out this blog as a record of my experiences with images and narratives. It is my hope that you find something of interest on this site. Please feel free to contact me for more information on any of the posts. You can see a comprehensive list of my blogs at my website :- http://www.davidnurse.co.uk

Kenfig Castle


 
A few weeks ago I took a walk to see the ruins of Kenfig Castle.
A more disappointing "ruin" it would be difficult to imagine. There is little left now of the castle other than the top of what's left of the keep showing out of the surrounding vegetation. Because it was a warm summer evening it was very pleasant to be there but the conditions were not right for photography with the sun at a poor angle and the place is overgrown.


I will go back there sometime soon and hope to get better shots.


An image of the ruins of Kenfig Castle

 I uploaded some images and some of the history of the castle to my "Photoblog"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

Bridgend, United Kingdom
A renewed interest in photography and local history.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers