With a renewed enthusiasm for photography and local history, I set out this blog as a record of my experiences with images and narratives. It is my hope that you find something of interest on this site. Please feel free to contact me for more information on any of the posts. You can see a comprehensive list of my blogs at my website :- http://www.davidnurse.co.uk

First Post


Hello, 

This is my first blog post here.
I thought I would just set out what I will be initially be using this blog for.
Generally, I wanted a blog to bring together my other online content.
My main interest is photography. I am an amateur photographer and I am passionate about photography. I post images to various platforms including Instagram and Youtube but I currently have two favourite places to post images there are Clickasnap and Photoblog.
I use "Clickasnap " more for single images and "Photoblog" for more story-based images (like a blog I guess).
Any updates will be posted here and that is the initial primary reason for having this blog.
I guess anything else I see on-line of interest I will also post.
In time perhaps I will expand on this but for now that's it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

Bridgend, United Kingdom
A renewed interest in photography and local history.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers