With a renewed enthusiasm for photography and local history, I set out this blog as a record of my experiences with images and narratives. It is my hope that you find something of interest on this site. Please feel free to contact me for more information on any of the posts. You can see a comprehensive list of my blogs at my website :- http://www.davidnurse.co.uk

On the beach Again!

 Can't believe it's been so long since I posted last.

I have been out and about with the camera and took some interesting beach views.

Lifeguard Tower at Porthcawl


This is a disused lifeguard tower that is on a natural jetty between two beaches in Porthcawl.
And turn just 180 degrees around and this was the coastal scene.

Porthcawl beach

It was a beautiful morning and just 12 hours before I was on a different beach for Sunset.

Sker Beach near Kenfig / Porthcawl


So all in all a good weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

Bridgend, United Kingdom
A renewed interest in photography and local history.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers